Friday, February 15, 2013

How clean is the dishwasher? - Resourcefulness Resolution




Well, the baby didn't cry, as you can see (read more about it here), so I started cleaning... the dishwasher. (I had to start with something easy, you know). I decided I am focusing on areas that are usually neglected like the inside of appliances, under the furniture, door handles, etc...

I read in a magazine that in order to clean it from bacteria and etc, you should run an empty load with just one cup of vinegar and select the hot water cycle, so I did it. When it was done, I checked to see how clean it was. I have to tell you it was pretty decent, but I still found this:



Gross, huh? So I grabbed a paper towel, sprayed some cleaning product in it and wiped it down...


The red color in it is because I used red wine vinegar (that was the only kind I had at hand). And this is the after look:







So now I have a clean dishwasher and know for sure my dishes will be clean when I have them washed there!


The Brazilican learner

No comments:

Post a Comment